Mini Fashion Finds
If you know me, you know I absolutely love spoiling my nieces and nephew. I especially enjoy doing activities with them that I know they will enjoy. Lucky me, Maia LOVES going to target and she is a little fashionista. When I asked her to try on clothes with me so was all about it. Here are some of our favorites!
1. Sleeveless A-line Dress - Pink: This was one of Maia's favorites. She said she loved that it was pink, had ruffles and a big bow in the back. Fun fact about the bow in the back, you don't have to worry about redoing it - all you have to do is pull one of the legs of the bow to loosen or tighten it. The material on this dress was also so soft!
2. These pieces had Maia giggling up a storm.
- Gingham Ruffle Dress: Maia liked this one but she thought the detailing "poof balls" were funny. Kids can be so silly!
- Striped Ruffle Bodysuit: I loved this bodysuit with a little opened back and bow. Maia thought it was funny because it was a little big and you could see her pull-up from behind. I think sizing down would have been better for this pick. I also think your little one needs to have a certain body structure to make this one look extra cute.
3. Dumbo Tutu Dress: Since Maia just saw the new Dumbo movie, she was so excited when she saw this dress. We also decide to add a little jean jacket to change up the look. She says she's asking the Easter bunny for this dress - too cute!
Now that we have some great picks for our mini's, look at some of my favorite picks for every mama.
5. Short Sleeve V- Neck Dress: Being that I'm 5'2 it is always hard for me to find a maxi dress I don't have the hem. Lucky this dress was not only the perfect length but a great fit. It was comfy and it great for a mama on the go. I paired the dress up with a classic sandal also from target and for only $19!
6. Tie Waist Wide Leg Pant: These pants are so comfortable! They come in hunter green or black. I would size down on these because they run a little big. Once again I'm 5'2 and the length is perfect. I also paired it with a comfy tee that's only $8!
7. Button Jumpsuit: I have been looking for the right jumpsuit for awhile and I think I finally found it! I really love this pick and like that you can play around with colors by changing up the shirt under the jumpsuit. I paired it up with a classic white tank. This would also look cute with a jean jacket or even a loose fitting cardigan sweater.
I hope you enjoyed this week's Fashion Finds! Don't forget to tag us if you purchased any of these items. We love sharing them on our Instagram.