As you may have seen on our instagram, the Rodriguez family finally took a leap and visited the Martinez's in their new beautiful GA home. It was such an amazing feeling seeing the girls play and explore together. Within minutes they were walking around holding each others hands.
The significance of this? We want our girls to grow up knowing that although they may live in different states they have a true friend in each other - like their mommies have with each other. Maddy and I have always been selective with our close friends and we've always valued the non-high maintenance friend. We always wanted to be friends that understood each other and respected lives hectic ways. But regardless of that, here are some fun things we did visiting and I we can't wait to go back soon!
1. Ponce City Market:Located in Atlanta, this market has everything from local vendors, delicious restaurants and much more.
2. Fernabank Museum of Natural History:Located near beautiful Buckhead mansions, this museum was a great experience inside and out for the little ones. It has a beautiful nature trail and fun activities for all ages.
3. Beetlecat in Inman Park:Was a fun night for the parents to enjoy delicious food in a very trendy section of Atlanta.
4. Breakfast at First Watch: We wanted to enjoy the breakfast scene in Atlanta which is really popular, especially for brunch, so First Watch was a great option for us and the girls! Make sure to try their Kale Tonic, they have a bunch of locations across the US.
5. A few other places that we saw along our trip included fun places like: Downtown Smyrna, Project Studios in Vinnings, Midtown Atlanta, the Braves Stadium and Kennesaw.
It was a great experience to see old friends and live a few days somewhere new. We hope to share many more memories from Atlanta soon but if you are planning to visit, make sure to try some of these fun stops + check out their Atlanta City Pass programto visit a bunch of great sites like the Atlanta Aquarium, CNN, Chick Fil-a Experience and Coca-Cola!